You belong at the J
The Jewish Community Alliance is open to the public. We look forward to seeing you back in our building and online. Per our COVID policy, proof of vaccination and masks are required at our indoor in-person programs. Over the next few months, we will continue to offer both in-person and virtual activities to meet your needs and keep you engaged and connected. Please follow us on social media, check back here often, and sign up for our emails to stay up to date!
The Jewish Community Alliance is dedicated to building and exploring Jewish culture and community while providing programs and services for people of all backgrounds and beliefs. Membership dues provide important unrestricted support for the incredible range of activities and events offered at the J.
Your membership is an investment in your community. We hope you’ll join us!
- Discounted member pricing on JCA programs and fitness classes
- Reciprocity at JCC facilities around the country
- Discounts for Center Day Camp
- Special opportunities for space rental and events at both our Congress Street facility and at Center Day Camp on Sebago Lake
- Chidren's birthday party packages are available exclusively to members
- 10% discount with proof of membership at the following locations:
- Discounts at the Clarion Hotel on accommodations and in-house catering
You belong at the J. Join today!
- (averages to $18 per month)
- (averages to $15 per month)
Single-Parent Family Membership
- (averages to $10 per month)
- (averages to $8 per month)
Contributes an additional $50 to the membership levels listed above to provide support for reduced-fee memberships for individuals and families with financial need.
Sponsoring Single-Parent Family
Financial need should not be a barrier to participation in JCA programming.
Please email email@example.com or call (207) 772-1959 to discuss discounted membership.