Support Refugee Services
Thank you for your interest in supporting KJFS
INTEREST IN DONATING ITEMS?
Items needed (can be donated if in good condition):
Furniture: (see https://furniturefriends.org/)
- Bedroom Furniture:
- Bed frame, box spring and mattress (size as needed for composition of family)
- Mattress sets new or in excellent condition from known party.
- One dresser for storage of clothing.
- One lamp per room (minimum) unless installed lighting is adequate; light bulbs as needed
- Living room furniture:
- End table and/or coffee table
- Floor or table lamps
- Optional occasional chairs/rocker
- Kitchen furniture:
- Kitchen or dining table with chairs to accommodate number of persons in household.
Household items that are required for each apartment:
- Cleaning Supplies: Cleaning buckets, all-purpose cleaner (e.g. Comet, ALL), dish soap, sponges, scrub brushes, broom/dustpan sets
- Pillows, sheets, and blankets (based on size/makeup/ages of family)
- Kitchen items: pots and pans, cutlery, can openers, oven mitts, scissors
- Personal care items: Adult masks, Disposable razors for men, shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, Vaseline, Band-aids and antibiotic cream like neosporin
Gift cards for food!