The Jewish community understands what it is like to leave one’s home and resettle in a foreign land. That historic experience fuels our desire to help refugees and immigrants make a successful transition to self-sufficiency.
Interested in donating items to our HIAS Program? Please call 207-772-1959 or email email@example.com
- Brooms, dust pans, mops
- Garbage cans – tall, kitchen size
- Lamps – good working condition
- Cleaning supplies – glass cleaner, tile cleaner, paper towels
- Babyproofing – Outlet covers, cabinet latches
- Shower curtains and rings
- Rugs – all sizes, clean and in good condition
- Kitchen/dining tables and chairs
- End tables
- Coffee tables
Gift cards – these allow our clients to meet their needs, especially when they are still newly arrived. Most useful are those for Walmart, Hannaford, Shaw’s, Amazon, and Goodwill.