Friday, October 29-Saturday, October 30, 2021
We are delighted to welcome you to the 2021 Fall Shabbaton featuring the music of Elana Arian, Torah study, and a Middle Eastern meal. Friday night’s Shabbat service will be live streamed for the Maine Jewish community. In-person attendance will be limited to the college community only. Saturday afternoon’s community programs will take place outdoors under a tent at Temple Beth El in Augusta.
Friday, Oct. 29 at Colby for students, and live streamed for the statewide community
- 5:30 p.m.: Shabbat Dinner for college students at Colby College
- 6:30 p.m.: Musical Shabbat Service with Elana Arian and Rabbi Rachel Isaacs, live-streamed
- 8 p.m.: College Student Dessert, Drinks, and Discussion
Saturday, Oct. 30 at Temple Beth El, Augusta
- 1:30 p.m.: Concert with Elana Arian
- 3 p.m.: Torah Study
- 4:30 p.m.: Falafel!
Saturday, Oct. 30 at Colby for students
- 5:30 p.m.: Dinner and Dessert
- 6 p.m.: Havdalah and Music with Zach Mayer and Eliana Willis