EXPERIENCE ISRAEL Trip – April 17-23, 2023
EXPERIENCE ISRAEL with the Small Jewish Federations cohort
Join others from smaller Jewish communities for this once in a lifetime trip!
April 17-23, 2023
Followed by the JFNA General Assembly (GA) in Israel on April 23-26 – the Jewish Federations of North America premier event. Registration for GA will be through the JFNA website, details TBA. Visit Tel Aviv, Akko, Jaffa, Caesarea, Rosh Hanikra, Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Masada, and more!
- Take a culinary tour through the Lewinsky Market in Tel Aviv
- Visit the Old Port City of Jaffa
- Tour Caesarea, built by Herod the Great, and see its archaeological wonders
- See the northern border at Rosh Hanikra
- Spend a day in Akko and walk the Crusader Halls
- Celebrate Shabbat in Jerusalem
- Experience the Yad Vashem World Holocaust Remembrance Center
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Climb Masada
Land based on double occupancy: $3,750
Single supplement: $1,308
$500 deposit due with registration
*Cost subject to change based on number of participants. Does not include GA conference hotel or registration.
Transportation to/from Ben Gurion airport will be available.
7 overnights: 2 nights in Tel Aviv, 1 night in Nahariya, 4 nights in Jerusalem
3 dinners / 6 lunches
Delicious Israeli breakfast every morning
6 days with English-speaking tour guide
Luxury tour bus with free wifi
Does not include:
Tips for guide and driver
Limited space available – Registration deadline: Jan. 15, 2023
REGISTER HERE: https://www.jewishpeoria.org/?p=3130
Leave a Comment