Center Day Camp Status Update

Hello Camp Families,

Yesterday afternoon, the Maine COVID-19 Prevention Checklist for summer day camps was released. We’re currently working through all the materials, and what it means for our camp community – but there is no doubt these guidelines present difficult challenges for our program. We’re committed to making an informed decision, and we’ll continue putting the interest of our campers, staff, and camp families first. We will be announcing our decision on Tuesday, May 26th.

I also want to thank you for participating in the camp survey. Your thoughtfulness and dedication to the Center Day Camp experience was on full display, and I’m so grateful to be a part of a community that cares so much about the future of our camp.

Please reach out if you have any questions, and I thank you all so much for your support.


Christopher Thurston
Center Day Camp Director

Leave a Comment