Center Day Camp Seeking Counselors for Summer 2021
Create memories and build skills that will last a lifetime.
Center Day Camp is seeking Camp Counselors to join our team for the Summer of 2021!
APPLY NOW: centerdaycamp.org
Calendar: June 16th-August 13th
Job Type: Seasonal Contract
Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday – Friday
We are hiring enthusiastic and mature leaders to work at Center Day Camp for summer 2021.
Staff members at Center Day Camp develop leadership skills for life. You will oversee a specific group of children and teach skills about an activity that you are passionate about.
You will work alongside counselors and leadership who are eager to create memorable experiences for our campers. Center Day Camp staff learn how to lead, practice conflict resolution, and coach kids to grow and build skills.
Maintain high standards of health and safety during all aspects of the program.
- Ensure all children know and follow safety and educational procedures, including wearing face masks at all times when not eating, and washing hands regularly
- Ensure children know and follow all appropriate rules
- Confirm health screening form is complete every day, including a temperature check
- Candidates should have experience working with children
- Candidates preferred to have a year of college coursework completed by June 2021
- Experience, knowledge, and ability to teach, and supervise campers in one of the following camp program activities:
- General Counselors
- Lifeguards/Swim Instructors
- Outdoor Education
- Mountain Biking
- Arts and Crafts
What our Counselors Say:
Leave a Comment