The Jewish Community Alliance of Southern Maine
thanks our generous 2006 website sponsors:
Click on the logos below for more information about our sponsors.
Communicate with Southern Maine's Jewish Community!
Connect with more than 9,000 unique visitors with the JCA website or more than 2,400 families in 20 towns and cities in Southern Maine with the monthly printed publication
called The Voice.
The Jewish Community Alliance (JCA) can help your business increase exposure and expand your customer base in a way that is efficient, innovative and cost-effective. As a Voice or website advertiser/sponsor, your contribution will play a vital role in reaching out with financial support to local and national beneficiary agencies.
About visitors to MaineJewish.org
• Visitors to MaineJewish.org have substantial buying power.
• A great majority of regular visitors to mainejewish.org are from Cumberland County and Southern Maine.
• Greater Cumberland County is the most affluent region of the state; most adults are college educated and on average, earn about 15% higher than the state average.
• Since its launch in 2004, site traffic has increased each month. In December, unique site visits topped 9,300.
• A wide array of news, information, programs and services are making mainejewish.org the go-to place for Jewish information.
• In addition to functioning as a local resource, mainejewish.org is used by Jewish people from out of state as a research tool for planning moves and visits to Maine.
About the JCA (Jewish Community Alliance)
• The majority of our constituency resides in Cumberland County.
• The JCA provides an Early Childhood Education program throughout the academic year.
• The JCA provides a summer camp program for children and teens at its camp in Sebago Lake and offers programs for young adults and seniors throughout the year.
• The Jewish Community Alliance (JCA) of Southern Maine is a nonprofit organization serving the Jewish population throughout Southern Maine.
• Formed in 1999, the JCA is the result of a merger of two institutions, the Jewish Community Center and the Jewish Federation of Southern Maine, to combine the program and fund raising arms of the Jewish Community.
The mission of the JCA is to build Jewish community locally, in Israel and throughout the world. The JCA develops, provides, and supports diverse programs, education, and services in order to accomplish these goals. The JCA works with other Jewish organizations, and functions as the centerpiece of Jewish programming in Southern Maine.
At MaineJewish.org, visitors find local, national and international news, sports, arts and entertainment information, as well as community events, and more. Site information is automatically updated each day. MaineJewish.org has quickly become “A true community resource.”
• News – national and international targeted to the Jewish viewer - updated daily
• Community Programs and Events for children, teens and adults
• Photos of member’s children at camp and preschool
• Free Electronic cards that can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, or to just hello
• Community Directory Links to southern Maine’s movies, newspapers and more
• A combined advertising campaign using Voice and www.MaineJewish.org will cost-effectively supply your business unsurpassed exposure to Southern Maine’s Jewish Community.
• The JCA’s monthly publication, Voice, is distributed to over 2,400 families.
• www.MaineJewish.org currently reaches more than 9,000 visitors each month. (Patriot Subaru and King Real Estate are our website sponsors for 2005.)
To find out how you can help support the yearlong fundraising effort as a Voice or Website advertiser/sponsor, please email the Executive Director or call 207-772-1959. For JCA Voice and website advertising/sponsorship pricing, please click here.